Blue Ribbon Panel members participate and benefit from involvement in CCCIE by:
- Sharing promising practices for advancing immigrant education program and policies.
- Partnering with other community colleges and organizations to create programs that enhance immigrant students’ career opportunities.
- Presenting at national and state conferences to raise the visibility of their colleges’ immigrant education programs and share their expertise with others.
- Serving as advocates, articulating the reasons that immigrant education is essential to ensure that our communities thrive socially and economically.
- Participating as ambassadors to professional associations, conveying their expertise in and enthusiasm for immigrant education.